Audi Q3 SUV Now Available In India At ₹44.89 Lakh
Audi India has launched a brand new mode in the Indian market. Can you guess which car model are we talking about? Well, it has to be the Audi Q3 SUV, which is now available for purchase starting today, Tuesday, August 30, 2022. The Audi Q3 SUV price starts at ₹44.89 lakh, which is the ex-showroom price (all other prices mentioned hereafter will be based on that as well.)
The Audi Q3 SUV model has been launched in two trims by Audi India. These are Premium Plus and Technology. The former is priced at ₹44.89 lakh and the latter is available at ₹50.39 lakh. This has been the second generation launch of Audi Q3, which means that it has a lot of additional features and also has incorporated an amazing design altogether.
At the Audi Q3 SUV launch, the Head of Audi India, Balbir Singh Dhillon noted that:
Audi Q3 SUV Features
Audi India did mention a whole lot of features when they announced on August 11, 2022, that the bookings of this model were open. Let’s have a look at these intricacies in brief.
- Class-leading performance: 2.0l TFSI engine with Quattro all-wheel drive. Generates 190hp and 320 Nm of torque.
- Exterior highlights: LED headlights, panoramic glass sunroof, high gloss styling package, comfort key with the gesture-controlled tailgate.
- Interior Highlights: Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, MMI Navigation Plus with MMI touch, Audi Drive Select, Audi Phone box with wireless charging, Ambient lighting package plus with 30 colours, leather/leatherette seat upholstery, Power adjustable front seats with four-way lumbar support and Audi sound system with ten speakers.
- Six airbags in the front and rear, including front side airbags for maximum protection.
- Largest boot in the segment with 530 litres.
- Legendary Quattro all-wheel drive as standard.
Earlier on August 11, 2022, the company opened Audi Q3 SUV bookings and allowed customers to book one at a token value of ₹2 lakh. Moreover, it also offered the first 500 customers to be eligible for lucrative ownership, which seemed an attractive opportunity to car enthusiasts. On the day, Audi India’s head talked about how great the model was designed and mentioned that:
It would be interesting to watch how the Audi Q3 SUV fares in the Indian market. We hope that its high-end features and appealing design do lure a host of customers.