Nifty 50 Continues Bullish Trend, Media & IT Indices Lag
The Nifty 50 Index opened flat at 17,659 and closed at 17,698 on Friday, August 12, 2022. A decent gain of 39 points (0.22%) is achieved. The nearest support and resistance in the next trading session will be 17,566 and 17,800 respectively. The leading sector was Nifty Metal (1.64%), while the lagging sectors were Nifty Media (-1.41%) and Nifty IT (-1.15%).
Nifty 50 Technical Analysis
To know better about the market you can check the video provided above that contains Nifty 50 option chain analysis data.
Top Gainers And Losers Today
The top Indian stocks that saw a bullish performance as per NSE are:
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (NSE: ONGC)
- NTPC Limited (NSE: NTPC)
- Tata Steel Limited (NSE: TATASTEEL)
- UPL Limited (NSE: UPL)
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (NSE: POWERGRID)
The Indian stocks that saw a bearish performance along with the Nifty 50 index are:
- Divi’s Laboratories Limited (NSE: DIVISLAB)
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (NSE: APOLLOHOSP)
- Infosys Limited (NSE: INFY)
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited (NSE: MARUTI)
- Tata Consumer Products Limited (NSE: TATACONSUM)
The Nifty 50 witnessed an uptrend movement based on today’s intraday perspective, yet it was volatile. Today’s data analysis states that the bears were not convinced with the effort the market was making in order to break 17,717. If the Nifty breaks 17,171, and continues trading above this, it will continue the upward movement.
Very good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Thanks!