A Super Easy And Classy White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This baked white chocolate cheesecake is super rich and creamy with a delicious flavor of white chocolate that will be loved by those who do not prefer white chocolate. So let us have a look at the White chocolate cheesecake recipe.
Easy White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecakes are an increasing food trend now, and no dessert feels complete without a cheesecake. So how will it be if you can make it at home and can enjoy one slice every day? Sounds unrealistic? But this is true. With this recipe, you can make a fluffy White chocolate cheesecake and that too at home. So without any further delay let us begin.
- 200g cooking white chocolate, chopped roughly
- 300g full-fat cream cheese, liquid drained and kept at room temperature
- 300ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 175g gingernut biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
The total time required to prepare this dish is 25 minutes where 15 minutes is the preparation time and 10 minutes is the cooking time. As per the quantities mentioned, this dish will serve approximately 8 – 10 people. If you are looking for a white chocolate cheesecake recipe no bake, this is your place.
- To prepare the filling, softly melt the white chocolate in a bowl that is heatproof and sit over a saucepan that is filled with 2 inches just boiled water on a low flame. Ensure that the base of the bowl and the water doesn’t come into contact. Once the chocolate melts, give it another stir and allow it to sit somewhere for nearly 10 minutes, until the chocolate stays liquid but is cooled at room temperature.
- This cheesecake recipe would be incomplete without this step. To prepare the base, blend the biscuits into a food processor until you get almost all the crumbs. Then add the butter and process it in the mixture again until the mixture starts to cleave and clump to the blade. If you are doing this by hand, keep the biscuits into a bag, crush them to crumbs, then melt the butter and add it into the biscuit crumbs until they are well mixed.
- Once that is done, press the biscuit mixture into an 8 inch cake tin, allowing some to come a small way up the sides. The backside of a spoon is the easiest way to do the job here. Stash the tin in the refrigerator while you start on with the cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese with a whisk or wooden spoon in a large bowl, until it becomes soft. Gently add in the slightly cooled and melted white chocolate.
- Gently whip the cream so it becomes thick but ensure that the peaks don’t hold their shape, then fold them into the white chocolate mixture in two separate batches. Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice and fold these in, then add and scrape the almost-mousy, pale mixture into the biscuit-lined tin that you kept in the freezer. Smooth the top of the cake, cover the tin with cling wrap, and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- When it becomes ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the fridge for 10 minutes before you unclip it from the tin and cut it into slices.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe In A Gist
If you are looking for a raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake recipe, and also white chocolate cheesecake no cream, you will get that as well on the internet. Let us now have a look at the best White chocolate cheesecake recipe in a gist.
Tried This Recipe?
Please rate the recipe by clicking the stars below.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
White chocolate cheesecake is a variant of cheesecake that is made with white chocolate and cream cheese. Cheesecake is a popular dessert that many enjoy. This White chocolate cheesecake recipe is filled with white chocolate, vanilla extract, and a good portion of biscuit crumbs.
The Bottom Line
If you are craving good desserts but do not know how to make them, you should definitely try this easy and classy White chocolate cheesecake recipe that can be made with just 5-6 ingredients and in less than 30 minutes. Running out of time? Guests have already arrived? Make them this delicious cheesecake and receive love like never before. You can make white chocolate cheesecake with condensed milk as well.