Are you a BTS fan? Do you crave Korean food when you see those appetizing Mukbangs? Well, if you are living in India, it is obvious that you might not find the best Korean restaurants in India. Perhaps, we can overrule this thought of yours. Yes, we do believe that it is challenging to get a Korean restaurant in India. But it is not that tough. This article will tell you all.
Top 10 Best Korean Restaurants In India
Korean food was just like ‘food from another country’ until a couple of years back. With a strong affinity towards K-drama and K-pop, especially during the Coronavirus pandemic and repetitive lockdowns. By today, Korean dishes have been very popular, and some say they are their favourite. However, they say that they are not aware of some great Korean restaurants in India. Keeping every minute detail in consideration, we have curated a list of such restaurants that offer authentic Korean dishes. Let us take a look!
1. Aeseo Korean Restaurant - Chennai
Aeseo Korean Restaurant is one of the most popular Korean restaurants in India as well as Chennai. Many people are familiar with the brand. The restaurant serves almost everything from ramyeon and kimbap to Korean barbeque as well as jjampong. The last one is a meal that is served here with unlimited side dishes. If you visit here, you will be lucky to try their complimentary cinnamon tea. If you would like to try out an alcoholic drink, you can go for Soju.
- Address: 15 East Ave, Kesavaperumalpuram, Gandhi Nagar, RA Puram, Chennai 600028
- Price For Two: ₹3000
- Timings: 1:30 am – 3 pm, 5 pm – 10:30 pm
- Popular Dishes: Kimchi chicken fried rice, Bibim guksu noodles, Bulgogi fried rice, and Shrimp pancake.
2. Arirang Korean Restaurant, Bangalore
A Korean restaurant embraced in the busy and happening Kammanahalli, Arirang offers an excellent array of dishes and a dining experience to remember. It is a bit hard-to-find spot and is on the first floor of a building that also has a convenience store for Korean ingredients. Seating options available are both the low tables and the regular tables and chairs.
- Address: 13, NK Enclave Building, Chinnappa Layout, 4th Cross, Kammanahalli, Bangalore 560084
- Price For Two: ₹1600
- Timings: 12 pm – 3 pm, 5 pm – 10 pm
- Popular Dishes: Samgyeopsal (a pork barbecue), dumplings, and jjajangmyun (black bean noodles usually served with pork)
To get the latest updates on various cuisines and restaurants near me, check out
3. Busan Korean Restaurant, New Delhi
This restaurant serves large meals and has a classic sitting arrangement overlooking the banks of the Yamuna. They serve almost all Korean foods. You name it, they have it.
- Address: Ground floor, house number 9B, block #10, colony Majnu ka Tila, New Aruna Nagar, New Delhi-110054
- Price For Two: ₹800
- Timings: 11:30 am – 10 pm
- Popular Dishes: Seafood, Sashimi, Kimbap [Vegetarian]; Bulgogi tukbap (steamed rice with marinated beef), jjamppong sujebi (hand-torn noodles mixed with seafood), and Dakgalbi (rice with spicy chicken) [Non-Veg]
4. Gung - The Palace, New Delhi
Gung – The Palace in New Delhi is a three-floor spanning restaurant. It is run by a mother-son duo from Korea. The ambiance includes traditional Korean artwork. The side dishes are a bit spicier.
- Address: D-1/B, near Aashirwad complex, Green Park, New Delhi-110016.
- Price For Two: ₹3500
- Timings: 11 am – 10:30 pm
- Popular Dishes: Kimchi, Beef, Sea Food, Seafood, Salad, Rice
5. Hae Kum Gang, Bengaluru
This is a duo-cuisine restaurant featuring Japanese and Korean delicacies. With a lot of options to choose from their menu, it is one of the best Korean restaurants in India.
- Address: No. 20, second floor, Paul Castle, Castle Street, near Brigade Tower, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru-560025.
- Price For Two: ₹1300
- Timings: 11:30 am–10:30 pm
- Popular Dishes: Bibimbap, Samgyeopsal, Tofu, Kimchi
6. Hahn’s Kitchen, Gurugram
This is another duo-cuisine restaurant featuring both Korean and Japanese food. However, the menu is dominated by Korean food.
- Address: SN T1/101, 1st Flr, One Horizon Centre, Golf Course Rd, Horizon Colony, Sector 43, Gurugram-122002.
- Price For Two: ₹2000
- Timings: 11 am to 11 pm
- Popular Dishes: Naksam dubbap (a spicy rice bowl with octopus and pork) and Dogani tang (a slow-simmered ox knuckle soup)
7. Hi Seoul, Bengaluru
This is one of the best Korean restaurants in India located in one of the top IT hubs, Bengaluru or Bangalore. The interior exactly matches the Korean style and gives a very traditional vibe.
- Address: 309, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru-560043.
- Price For Two: ₹950
- Timings: 11 am – 3 pm, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Popular Dishes: Chicken Kimbap, Bibimbap, Hot Pot, Kimchi, Sides, Momos.
8. Soo Ra Sang, Bengaluru
Are you looking for a restaurant in India that offers Korean-style barbeque? This restaurant provides the best barbeques in the town with a self-service mode.
- Address: Himalayan Inn, 332, Paramahansa Yogananda Road, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Hoysala Nagar, Bengaluru-560038
- Price For Two: ₹1800
- Timings: 12:30 pm–10 pm
- Popular Dishes: Kimchi Pancake, Tofu Stew, Korean Barbecue, Beef Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Tea Cake.
9. Sun and Moon, Mumbai
Owned by a Korean couple, this restaurant provides authentic Korean dishes. It is a simple and old-fashioned eatery in Mumbai. That said, it is a tad bit more expensive than the rest.
- Address: Dainik Shivner Marg, near municipal industrial estate, opposite lady Ratan tower, Mumbai-400018
- Price For Two: ₹2500
- Timings: 11 am – 11 pm
- Popular Dishes: Samgyeopsal, Tteokbokki, Cup Noodles, Kimchi Soup, Bulgogi, Ramen.
10. The Himalayan, Bengaluru
This is a Bangalore-based Korean restaurant that has a slight hint of Japanese touch in its food. Their food is tasty and mouth-watering.
- Address: 2nd floor, 134, 17th H main road, KHB colony, 5th block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560095.
- Price For Two: ₹1400
- Timings: 12 pm–11:30 pm
- Popular Dishes: Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Sushi Platter, Kimchi, Jasmine Tea, Noodle.
Other Top Korean Restaurants In India You Can Try Out
Did you not find a Korean restaurant near me? Then, you need to check out the following list as well!
- Bite that Spoon: The Café, Kolkata
- Cafe Maroo, Pune
- Cafe TOV, Kolkata
- Cheong Ki Wa Korean Restaurant, Chennai
- Chi Asian Cookhouse, Noida
- Ginkgo, Mumbai
- Heng Bok, Mumbai
- Jessie Yung Kitchen, Kolkata
- K, Pune
- King’s Bakery, Kolkata
- Korea Restaurant, Delhi
- Kori’s, Delhi
- Malaka Spice, Hyderabad
- North East Kitchen, Chennai
- Origami, Mumbai
- Pan Asian, ITC Sonar, Kolkata
- Ping’s Café Orient, Kolkata
- Restaurant de Seoul, New Delhi
- Ssongchee, New Delhi
- The Shim Tur, Paharganj
- Thran, Bangalore
- Too Asian!, Mumbai
- Young Doo Restaurant, Chennai
It’s time for a wrap-up. Please feel free to share the content with your friends, families, and colleagues if you found it useful. For more delicacies and restaurants near me, make sure to visit the Food section under the Lifestyle category on the homepage. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or the News Magnify Official Website. Additionally, stay connected with India news online via our Telegram Channel.