How To Check Your Macrotech Developers IPO Allotment Status
Macrotech Developers, who were previously known as the Lodha Developers, is a main-board IPO, with an equity share boasting above 51,440,328 shares, with the face value ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 2500 crores. The minimum demand of the share lies between 25-30 shares. The registrar for the Macrotech Developers is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd, a SEBI registered entity which is responsible for processing all the applications electronically. It looks after the refund process and various allotments.The shares were also listed on NSE and BSE. the company made its first stock market entry on April 22, 2021. The value of each share ranged between 483-486 per share.
The Macrotech Developers, is one of the largest real estate names in India. This IPO targets to raise money for various objectives like, acquisition of land or land rights, to accomplish the general corporate objectives, to reduce the accumulated outstanding borrowings of the company on a total basis and etc.The company has established its share allotment recently.
On the last day of bidding, the secured portion for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 3.05 times and 1.44 times by the non-institutional investors (NIIs), whereas the amount kept aside for the retail individual investors (RIIs) witnessed the subscription of 40 percent of the total. The subscription by the employees ranged between from 16 and 17 percent. The retail investors kept their feet away from the issue due to the less interest in the grey market.
The topic of the allotment of the IPO status has been discussed far and wide. There are a few gateways by which one can easily generate or check the status of the Macrotech Developers IPO allotment.
Investors, who have done bidding for the issue at Macrotech Developers, their allotment status can be checked by Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), is the apex body that enables the shareholders, investors, bondholders to trade in mutual funds, equities, derivatives, currencies and debt instruments. It also provides other services like, clearing, risk management, settlement and investor education. It is one of the oldest stock exchanges of India. It provides hassle-free capital generation for the investors and the listed companies. Bombay Stock Exchange, is the most trusted stock exchange of India. It plays a very crucial role in the regulation of financial markets in India.
Check Your Macrotech Developers IPO Allotment Status Via BSE
- You need to visit the official website of BSE.
- Click on Equity, under the issue type.
- Click on ‘Macrotech Developers Limited’ under the issue name, from the dropbox.
- When the issue gets declared, write your application number.
- Add your PAN (Permanent Account Number) card ID.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and click on the search button.
One can easily check their allotment status via Link Intime India Limited. This organisation works as the registrar to the Macrotech Developers. They are responsible for allocating shares based on the SEBI guidelines, process applications, initiate refunds, finalizes the list of worthy and competent allottees over the invalid, incompetent and unworthy bidders. It even ensures that the demat accounts of the applicants are ready. It is responsible for maintaining the records of the shareholders and bondholders.
Check Your Macrotech Developers IPO Allotment Status Via Link Intime India LImited Website
Here are a few simple steps by which one can easily get to know the status of their allotment via Link Intime India:
- You need to visit the official website of Link Intime India.
- The company’s name ‘Macrotech Developers- IPO should be selected from the drop box available on the Link Intime India website.
- When it gets declared, three options would be available. The options are – the PAN number, depository or client ID. Enter any one ID correctly as per your convenience.
- Enter the details of the selected mode in step 2.
- Enter the captcha given highlighted in the space.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Now, you can easily see the number of shares applied and allotted to the investor accordingly.
With the help of respective websites, one can easily check the status of the number of shares allotted to him/her by the Macrotech Developers company. IPOs play a very significant part in the allotment of the shares to the investors and shareholders. Therefore, one can easily use the listed methods in order to know about their share allotment details.