Cool Caps Industries Private Limited is associated with the business of manufacturing a broad range of plastic bottle caps and also closures. This company proposes to open its IPO (Initial Public Offerings) of 30,60,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each under the book-creation process aggregating to Rs. 1,162.80 Lakh. Let us find out more about the Cool Caps IPO.
Cool Caps IPO: An Overview
The IPO of Cool Caps is going to hit the primary markets this week on 10 March 2022. The issue will be open for investors on 10 March 2022 and will close on 15 March 2022. Via this public issue that is worth Rs 11.628 crore, the plastic bottle cap manufacturer aims to open its 3.,60,000 equity shares.
Talking on the Cool Caps Industries Limited IPO; Rajeev Goenka, Chairman and Promoter and Managing Director at Cool Caps said,
Mr. Ashok Holani, Director, Holani Consultants Private Limited, BRLM highlighting the Issue and investment rationale stated,
Cool Caps IPO: Here We List Out Important Details About This Upcoming IPO
- Cool Caps Initial Public Offering subscription date: The IPO will open on 10th March, and will close on 15th March.
- Cool Caps Industries IPO price band: The issue price is yet to be finalized.
- IPO size of Cool Caps Industries Limited: Company focuses to raise ₹11.628 crores from its IPO.
- IPO nature of Cool Caps Industries Limited: The public issue is book creation in nature and net proceeds from the initial public offerings will be used to cater to the working capital needs and for general corporate reasons.
- Cool Caps Industries Limited IPO lead managers: The Leading Manager to the Issue is Holani Consultants Private Limited.
- Cool Caps Industries Limited IPO registrar: The official registrar to the IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited.
- Cool Caps Industries Limited promoters: The entity is Promoted by Mr. Rajeev Goenka, Purv Flexipack Private Limited, and Mr. Vanshay Goenka. They belong to the Goenka family of Sindharam Sawarmal, Dry Fruits, a popular entity of Kolkata.
- Cool Caps Industries Limited clientele: The company has created strong clients like Kingfisher, IRCTC, Patanjali, Bisleri, Clear, etc to manufacture plastic bottle caps.
Cool Caps Industries Limited, which manufactures plastic bottle caps and also closures are launching its IPO on 10 march. This IPO is scheduled to be open till 15 march 2022. The company will be listed on the NSE Emerge, and also the MSME platform of NSE (National Stock Exchange). In the above article, we have discussed all the details about the Cool Caps IPO.