Easy Dinner Ideas For That One Busy Day
What do I make for dinner tonight? Now, this question might haunt you every day, especially if you are living with your family. The first half of the day is quite good as you can go away with anything you eat. But the latter part of the day should be taken good care of. So, let us help you with some of the easy dinner ideas that you can think of while making your dinner.
Standing and staring at the fridge, wondering what you can wipe up for today’s dinner that everyone in the family will have gladly and would not take much time to prepare is quite difficult. So now onwards with this article on easy healthy dinner ideas and other blogs note down the recipes and names of the recipes. You can implement that when you do not want to think of what to make for today’s dinner.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas
You do not have to make big doughs to make your dinners now. You can intake proteins for dinner by going for alternatives like chicken, and beef, or go vegetarian as well. As promised, we will be discussing with you some of the easy dinner ideas for tonight that you can inculcate in your dinner regime.
1. Chicken & Veggie Stir-fry
Take outs are quite popular these days and they are worth the indulgence. With this Chicken & Veggie Stir-fry, you can recreate the magic of Chinese takeout in your own kitchen with very minimum ingredients and time. This is among the ideal easy dinner ideas for kids.
- In a big pan with medium to high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and then add chicken, season that with pepper and salt. Then saute the chickens until they are finely cooked. Now remove the cooked chicken into a bowl and set them aside.
- In that same pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and add chopped mushrooms. When the mushrooms begin to soften, add the broccoli and stir fry that. Once that is done, remove them from the pan.
- Again in that same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add sesame seed and reduced sodium soya sauce and mix that well.
- Once you have mixed that well, add all the other ingredients and give it a good sauce and serve it with white rice.
2. Easy Butter Chicken
The name only suggests the convenience of making this dish. Butter Chicken is an Indian dish that is made with tender chicken and several Indian spices. This is best served with butter nuns or roties. Know how you can make this dinner recipe.
- In a large bowl marinate the chicken breasts with pepper, salt, chili powder, and a teaspoon of turmeric. Allow that to sit for 15 minutes.
- Next, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a big pot on medium heat. Remove them from the pot after it turns brown.
- Next, melt another 2 tbsp of butter in a pot and slowly add onion, garam masala, the cumin, ginger, garlic, cayenne, the remaining teaspoon of chili powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Cook them until fragrant.
- Now add the tomato sauce and bring that curry to simmer. Next, add water and cream, and again bring that curry to simmer.
- Next add the chicken to the pot, cover, and cook it for 10-15 minutes. Garnish that with cilantro and enjoy your dinner.
3. Upgraded Ramen
This is among the list of easy dinner ideas for two that you can literally make in just 5 minutes. Give your ramen a twist with this easy yeti super tasty and fulfilling dinner.
- In a pot with 2 cups of boiling water and then add the ramen seasoning packet and also a tablespoon of butter. Stir that until the butter melts and then add the ramen noodle cube and cook that until the noodles become tender for 2 minutes. Pour the ramen into a bowl.
- Top the ramen with a fried egg, scallions, bacon, and season that with pepper and salt.
4. Easy Chicken Alfredo Penne
Nothing feels more comfortable than Italian food, especially when we talk about dinner. The flavorful, yet light sauces that this cuisine brings in are worth having. So this list of easy dinner ideas for family should have a pasta recipe recommendation.
- In a pan with medium heat, melt butter and fry the chicken breasts. Season that with pepper, salt, basil, and oregano. Cook that for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked. Remove that from the heat and keep it aside.
- Now in that same pan on medium heat, again melt some butter and add the garlic. Cook that until the garlic starts to soften. Add some flour to the butter and garlic. Keep stirring until incorporated. Then gradually add some more flour and stir.
- Then pour milk a little at a time and stir well in between so that there are no lumps in the mixture. Do this till the sauce starts to thicken. Season that with pepper, salt, basil, and oregano. Add parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Now add the boiled penne pasta and mix that well and top that with some more grated parmesan.
5. 10-Minute Lemon Garlic Salmon & Asparagus
Another super easy dinner idea for one is the 10-Minute Lemon Garlic Salmon & Asparagus. This simple garlic and lemon sauce would work with literally everything green. Without wasting more time, let us have a look at the recipe.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter and also a tablespoon of olive oil in a big pan. Wait until the pan turns hot and the butter has completely melted. Add the asparagus and salmon, season with pepper and salt, and cook for nearly 3-4 minutes on one side.
- Flip and cook for nearly 3-4 minutes on the other side. Then add the lemon zest and garlic. Cook the garlic for just 1-2 minutes or until it starts to brown. Next, turn off the heat and then squeeze half a lemon into the dish.
In this article, we have rounded up some of the very easy dinner ideas for your busy day. If you do not want to compromise on your health and yet wish to have an easy and delicious dinner then you must try these foods. We understand the pressure you face when you have to think about what to make for dinner every night. These easy dinner recipes will make your nights more stress free.