Easy Decadent Chocolate Custard Recipe To Try Now At Home
This World Chocolate Day, we are going to give you one of the most exciting and delicious chocolate recipes that you can enjoy almost every time you have sweet cravings and this recipe is none other than the Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe.
This recipe needs just 15 minutes to prepare and with almost every ingredient that is available in your home. There is no rocket science in this Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe. Other than the old fashioned chocolate custard, let us try something new. So let us begin now.
Simple Decadent Chocolate Custard Recipe
These choco custard cups should really be termed as little pots of heaven given how decadent they are. Given how famous desserts can be, sometimes it is ideal to make a recipe that includes the serving sizes into the recipe.
You will only need a few easy ingredients to make this tasty dessert. The exact measurements are stated below. So we will not keep you waiting. Let us have a look at the Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe.
- 300ml pure cream
- 300ml milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 75g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 50g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp brandy
- Chocolate curls, to garnish
- Almond wafer biscuits or biscotti, to serve
For this Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe, the preparation time required is 15 minutes and the cooking time is nearly 10 minutes. So the total time required to prepare this easy chocolate custard recipe is 25 minutes. This dessert course serves approximately 4 people.
- Mix milk and cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat and then bring to just a simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk corn flour, yolks, vanilla, and sugar together in a big heatproof bowl. Then gradually whisk in the hot cream combination until smooth.
- Return mixture to clean saucepan and then place over low heat. Cook, stirring continuously until the custard thickens and thickly covers the back of a spoon. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Divide the Decadent Chocolate Custard evenly between 2 heatproof bowls. Now add chopped chocolate to one bowl and stir until well mixed and smooth. Add brandy to the second bowl and stir until well combined. Cover the surface of both bowls along with plastic wrap. Set aside to cool, and then refrigerate until chilled.
- Now divide chocolate custard evenly between 4 serving glasses, and then top with a layer of the brandy custard. Garnish with chocolate curls and also services that with biscotti.
Decadent Chocolate Custard Recipe In A Gist
Here is the thick chocolate custard recipe in a gist.
Tried This Recipe?
Please rate the recipe by clicking the stars below.
Decadent Chocolate Custard
This rich creamy Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe can be prepared completely above the stove. You will not require it to bake in a water bath.
On this World Chocolate Day, we should celebrate with an amazing chocolate dish that you will want to have regularly. This Decadent Chocolate Custard recipe is very easy to prepare with almost all ingredients available at home. Do try making this different type of custard at home and let us know if you like it or not.