To make your 2021 and the upcoming years a vestiary success, we will be discussing top beauty secret tips of all time. Beauty is not only about foundations and blushes. It is way more than that. Feeling beautiful and staying refreshed are the two prime things that you need to inculcate and they will surely act as the beauty tips of the day. While there are many products available in the market to nourish your beauty, there are many beauty tips and tricks at home which will cater to the purpose.
Top 5 Beauty Tips For Face At Home
Home made remedies are always better when it comes to taking care of yourself. Home ingredients are easy to get and affordable and serve the same purpose. Other than that there are other beauty secret tips that we will discuss in the latter part of this article.
- Coconut oil: It is a great oil to treat your natural skin and hair and is used in every part of the world. Along with coconut oil, coconut milk is also great for the skin. This is one of the best beauty tips for face.
- Argan Oil: This can be the best beauty tip for face. Argan oil is widely used as a face moisturizer. It nourishes your skin and gives it a natural glow.
- Matcha green powder: In Japan and other places, women mix matcha powder and hot water to make tea. This tea is known to give a glowing effect and rids your skin from all toxic elements.
- Honey: Honey is used for a number of skin treatments. The sticky nature of honey allows it to clear all specks of dirt and impurities from the surface of the skin.
- Lemon juice, milk, and honey: Lemon juice is a great ingredient that helps to get rid of nail stains. Soaking the finger in lemon juice for 10 minutes removes all the stains that are there on the nail. Milk and honey are also known for making your skin silky.
50 Beauty Secret Tips For 2021 And Beyond
After you have known the beauty secret tips to keep your face and body nourished and refreshed let us know to see beauty tips and tricks legit to make you look glamorous. So let’s get started.
- Freeze your eyeliner: Do you constantly mess your eyelids while putting your eyeliner on? We recommend leaving that in the freezer for about 10 – 15 minutes prior to applying it. Once you do that, it should glide on your eyelid while applying that.
- Shave using conditioner: Out of shaving cream? There are alternatives to that that work better than shaving creams. Lather your legs with hair conditioners instead of soap. Soaps make your skin hard and dead, while conditioner makes your skin soft and smooth that will make your job of shaving easier.
- Wash your hair with vinegar or beer: Beer helps to restore the moisture of your hair and makes your hair smooth and strong while vinegar is a great ingredient to make your hair look super shiny. So soak your hair in either beer or vinegar and wash your hair with cold water.
- Turn the heat up: To get curlier, flirtier lashes, it is always recommended to heat your lash curler with a hair dryer for 5 – 8 minutes before using it.
- To keep fat, acne and wrinkles away use ice cubes: Massaging ice cubes on your face until it melts acts as magic if you wish to treat acne, wrinkles, and fat. Do this every night before going to bed and see the results in just one month.
- Make your manicure last long: Before you apply nail polish, clean your nails with an acetone based cleanser. It helps to clean the excess dirt that tends to remain at the corner of our nails. This ensures that the polish stays properly. Follow this every time and your manicure will remain for a long time.
- Apply sunscreen daily: Wearing sunscreen daily should be a routine. Sunscreen acts as a layer to protect your screen from unnecessary heat and sun rays. It not only saves your skin from the UV rays but also from getting tan.
- Never ignore your elbows: We often tend to forget our elbows, but they need just as much care as any other part of our body. A dry elbow can be cured by applying many essential oils daily. This will give you clean and soften elbows.
- Chamomile tea and lemon juice for lightening hair: Many hair experts highly recommend washing hair with a mixture of chamomile and fresh lemon juice instead of any conditioner. This will permanently lighten your tresses. After washing your hair, allow your hair to dry by either using a hair blower or drying it under the sun. The heat is required to lighten the locks.
- Use raw potatoes to de-puff your eyes: To smooth your eyes you can use raw potatoes. Potatoes are astringents that allow to decrease water retention. They also have enzymes catalase that allows to lighten dark circles in the under eye.
The above are the top 10 beauty tips and tricks 2021 and beyond. Now let us see what more you can do to look beautiful. Here are the extras that will surely add extra glamour to your look.
- Maximize the lifespan of your blow out: To prevent your locks from going limps after a few days of your saloon days is by planning early. Our scalp secretes oil. So all you have to do is spray some dry shampoo on your scalp before it starts to produce oil. This will prevent your hair from excess moisture.
- Contouring gives you dimension: The main trick to achieve a “chiseled celebrity” like face is to do a good contour. Our face is 3D so just applying foundations makes it look flat. That is why contouring is required.
- Avoid using makeup sponges: Makeup sponges allow you to apply your makeup but not without paying a cost. It soaks up more foundation than putting it on your face. Foundation brushes are more effective than sponges.
- Avoid overly rose cheeks: Having rosy cheeks with blush is a perfect makeup look for springs. But do not apply that in a huge quantity. Keep it simple and natural.
- Keep misbehaving brows in check: You can style your brown with a toothbrush or a clean mascara wand. That allows you to give the desired shapes to your brows.
- Apply false lashes: The eye is the most attractive part of your body. If you want a glamorous look, then you can opt for false lashes. They add extra volume to your lashes. But do not apply it frequently as the glue that is used is not always good for your eyelids.
- Toothpaste works for pimples: Pimples are now common for everyone. If you are looking for a household remedy then toothpaste is the best to vanish pimples. Apply toothpaste on the pimple and leave it for an hour and then wash it. Repeat this for 4 – 5 days to see the change.
- Blot excess oil from face: Do you wish for a matte look but have oily skin/ Then your all time friend should be oil blotting tissue. They soak out excess oil from your face and give you a matte look as desired.
- Try lotion instead of makeup remover: Makeup remover is in the trend now. But instead of that, lotions act more efficiently. So try using lotions in place of makeup removers.
- Create fuller lips: A matte lipstick on fuller lips just looks perfect. If you have thin lips you can do so by lining up your lip with a neutral toned lip liner. Then apply lipstick above that.
- Have curled lashes: Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler before applying mascara. That makes your lashes look more thick and bushy.
- Don’t pop it: Never pop your zits. It not only increases the chance of scarring but also spreads blemishes all over your face.
- Stop your hair color from fading: To stop your hair color from fading, use deep conditioning treatment once a month. This will act like magic to prevent your hair dye from fading.
- Use a flat iron to create curves: Flat irons have multiple uses. Even if you wish to create waves or curls you can use flat irons. They provide effective results.
- Exfoliate your lips: Flaky, dry lips are the worst canvas for lipsticks. So it is always recommended to exfoliate your lips once every 3 days. It removes the dead cells from your lips and makes them smooth and in perfect pout condition.
- Microwave your lotion for luxury: Do you want to get a spa feel everyday at home? One quick remedy for that is to use lotion after running it in the microwave for 15 seconds. The hot massage will give you the exact feel of a spa.
- Exfoliate in a routine: It is essential to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week to remove all the dry patches and dead cells from your skin.
- Know your shade: Knowing your right shade is very important. While choosing a foundation, test the product on your skin, somewhat near the jawline. That will help you to obtain the perfect shade.
- Use your old mascara wand: This has been stated before as well. Mascara wands have more than one use. If you are done with the mascara do not throw that. You can use that wand as an eyebrow comb after cleaning it.
- Wear tights or pantyhose: Wearing tights or a pantyhose will disguise your stubble and blemishes on the stems of your legs.
- Tweezing tips: Before you start to tweeze, ensure you soften the skin by dabbing a cotton ball soaked in warm water or any cream. This will help you to not get any irritation on the skin.
- Hide your grey hairs: If you wish to hide some of your grey hairs on the go, then use some mascara on the grey hairs. That will give you an instant solution.
- Cut back on pedicures: You can save money on pedicures by taking care of your feet daily at home. Clean your feet daily with lukewarm water and some shampoo in it. Rinse your feet and clean them properly.
- Use dry shampoo: Dry shampoo is a great thing. It absorbs all the excess oil from your scalp and keeps your hair clean and fresh. If you do not have dry shampoo then you can wash only the top of your head with your regular shampoo.
- Try to reduce carbon footprints: Along with being beautiful, let nature be beautiful too. Recycle your beauty products. There are many organizations that take your used products and transform them into new products.
- Avoid pumping your mascara: This is a very important beauty secret tip. Experts recommend never to pump the mascara as that will cut the air supply in the tube and your mascara will dry up quickly.
- Apply bronzer evenly: Before applying bronzer, mix a drop or two of moisturizing cream. Blend that well using your fingers and then apply it on your skin.
- Always use oil on your skin: Oil is like water to your body. Even if your skin is oily, apply oil. It gives enough nourishment to your skin and protects it from toxic elements that we put through makeup.
- Avoid chipped nail polish: There are two options available for your nails: either with nail polish or without. Do not let your nails be somewhat in the middle.
- Moisturize properly: Apply moisturizer the way it should be applied. Take a few drops on your hand. Apply them on the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead and apply that in a revolving pattern.
- Clean your makeup brushes: This is very important. Always clean your makeup brushes and sponges at a regular interval. Take some dishwasher in a bowl of water and let the sponges and brushes soak the solution. It will release the dirt.
- Treat ingrown hairs: Products like Witch Hazel or azulene reduce the redness and swelling that happens with ingrown hairs.
- Towel dry the correct way: Do not rub your hair with a towel. It will make your hair more frizzy. Instead after taking a shower gently dab your hair with the towel. That will soak out excess water. Then wrap your hair with the towel and keep it for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Before popping pills consult a doctor: Before taking any supplements first consult a doctor and ensure that it will be good for your health or you will have to face any side effects.
- Remove nail polish without remover: If you are running out of remover, you can remove chipped nail polish by applying a coat of clear polish and removing it with a cotton ball.
- Basics of perfume: Don’t defuse yourself with fragrance before leaving the house. You cannot smell yourself that does not mean others can’t. So use as much as required.
- A top coat is a prerequisite: After you have applied a coat of a nail polish, let it dry. Once it is dried add another coat to make it look fulfilled.
- Clarify your hair: You can use clarifying shampoos once every week to remove product build up from locks.
- Matte your lipstick without a matte one: Running out of matte lipstick? Still, want a matte effect? Apply your regular lipstick and then dab some loose powder on your lips. It will instantly give you a mattifying effect.
- Smile a lot: This is the main essence of beauty. Smile. Have a face filled with a smile then all the above beauty secret tips will fail.
What Beauty Queen Dolly Parton Has To Say
When Dolly Parton was asked about her daily beauty rituals and how she keeps herself so glamorous and confident she said,
The above mentioned beauty secret tips are incomplete if you are not healthy from within. Great mental and physical health is most important to look beautiful and seamless.