How Well Will The Latest Krishna Defence IPO Work?
The public issue worth $11.89 crore is opening on 25 March 2022 and will remain available for subscription till 29 March 2022. The latest Krishna Defence IPO includes a fresh issue of 30,48,000 equity shares of this company. The company aims to use the proceeds of its IPO to cater to its working capital, issue expense needs, and general corporate.
Krishna Defence IPO will be listed at NSE SME Exchange and the date for the share listing of this company is 6 April 2022, which is a tentative date.
Krishna Defence IPO: 10 Important Dates
Here we have listed 10 crucial dates and also the details of the Krishna Defence IPO.
- Krishna Defence IPO subscription date: The public issue as stated above will open on 25 March 2022 and it will stay open for subscription till 29 March 2022.
- Allotment date of this IPO: The likely date for announcing the share allotment is 1 April 2022.
- Price band Of This IPO: The entity has fixed the price band of the IPO at ₹37 to ₹39 for each equity share.
- IPO Size of Krishna Defence: The company promoters focus to raise ₹11.89 crores from their IPO (initial public offering).
- Lot size of this IPO: A bidder will be able to apply for this IPO in lots and one lot of the public issue consists of 3000 shares. One bidder can also apply for one lot only.
- Investment Limit: As a bidder, you can apply for only one lot. The investment limit is struck at ₹1,17,000 ( ₹39 x 3000).
- Krishna Defence IPO type: Via this public issue, the company will float 3,048,000 fresh equity shares that are of ₹10 face value. The issue will be fully a book build type in nature.
- Listing of this latest IPO: This latest IPO will list the National Stock Exchange (NSE) SME Exchange and the approximate date for this Krishna Defence share listing is 6 April 2022.
- Promoters’ holding: Presently promoters of the SME hold a 100% stake in the entity that will go down to 73.38% after successful listing of Krishna Defence shares.
- Official registrar of this IPO: The official registrar of the SME IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd.
Krishna Defence IPO: About The Company
Krishna Defence and Allied Industries Limited manufactures, develops, and designs Defence Application Products, Kitchen, and also Dairy Equipment Products. The company was founded in 1996 and has two manufacturing plants that were situated in Gujarat, Kalol, and Halol district near Vadodara.
The company produces and provides a broad range of products that include Improvised Explosive Device Containment Vessels, Ballast Bricks, Automatic Tyre Killer, Crowd Control Barriers, Bulk milk cooler with thermal storage system, Daal Cooker, Rice Storage Chute, Cow Grooming Brush, Stainless Steel Milk Cans, Solar Powered Milk Cooling Tanks, I-Data, Milk Cooling Tanks or Bulk Milk Coolers, Milking Machine, Bulk Cooking Equipment like Rice Cauldron, Ship Building Steel section, Heat Recovery Unit, Auto-CIP system Containerized Milk Procurement Unit, Weld Consumables, and many more.
This company began the latest vertical in 2020 which produces and markets Homeland & Security items such as Automatic Tyre Killer, Multi-purpose Launcher, Modular Vehicle Barrier, and Long-Range LED Searchlight to be utilized by the Indian Armed Forces, Police Department, Forest Department, etc.
- They provide a diversified array of products.
- Precision engineering expertise with complicated product manufacturing capability.
- Strong R&D (Research and Development) capabilities with an aim at innovation.
- Long-standing relationship with their users.
- Experienced qualified management and employee base.
The Bottom Line
Krishna Defence and Allied Industries Limited will be releasing its public offering from 25 March 2022 and that will be open for subscription till 29 March 2022. The above news piece deals with all the details that you need to know about this latest Krishna Defence IPO. But there is no intimation of Krishna Defence IPO GMP as of now.