Refreshing Strawberry Frosé Recipe To Beat The Summer Heat Right
The summer heat is in its full swing. So a chilling smooth cocktail is the best thing that you can treat yourself and that being at home. Let’s convert your hot work from home afternoons into a chilling one where your work will feel like a movie date. This cocktail is known as Strawberry Frosé. It’s icy, cold, refreshing, and is so chilling to drink. This Strawberry Frosé, Tipsy Bartender did it in his own style. After knowing the recipe you can also add your ingredients and make it special for you. You may wonder if Strawberry Frosé with Vodka? It completely depends on you what you want to add. So let us get started.
Strawberry Frosé Made Healthy
Strawberry Frosé is lovely, but you will not get the real flavor if you order them outside as they are usually made with a Frosé mix that is filled with processed sugar and preservatives. But with this Strawberry Frosé recipe, you will get the real feel as this is made with 4 simple ingredients and contains 200 calories per drink. Frozen cocktails are not as hard as they seem to be in making. It is just like making a smoothie with a little alcohol in place of protein powder. That’s it. You may be wondering how to make Frosé without a blender? That is also possible. So let us see the process of making this amazing and refreshing cocktail.
Strawberry Frosé Recipe
As stated earlier this cocktail does not require many ingredients and the steps are also very easy. Yet it will give you a super fresh feeling and you will want that more often.
- A bottle of rosé
- Frozen strawberries to add the flavor and texture and to give the drink an extra pinch of color.
- Honey for sweetness. We will be avoiding the use of any processed form of sweetness as sugar. But if you do not have honey you can use regular sugar. But ensure to grind them in powder before using.
- And finally ice for a summer perfect cocktail feel.
- A blender or a whisker
The preparation time for this drink is about 45-50 minutes (including garnishing time) and serves 4 people approximately. The Strawberry Frosé is a Cocktail.
Here are simple steps by which you can enjoy this amazing Strawberry Frosé at home.
- Pour the rosé into a pan (9’ X 13”) and freeze it until it becomes slushy.
- In the meantime bring honey, some water, and the strawberries in a pan and boil them until it forms a good mixture. Let that sit for 30 minutes.
- Then strain that mixture into a small bowl and let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Next, put the slushy rosé, and the puree that you just made into a blender and add ice to it. Blend them well and put the blender jar in the freezer for it to sit for at least 20-25 minutes.
- Then finally pour the mixture into cocktail glasses and garnish with strawberry slices and some crushed ice on top.
Some Frosé Recipe Without Strawberries
If strawberries are not your thing then also you cannot be devoid of Frosé. Not only strawberry but Frosé can also be made with other fruits as well. For instance, to make Peach Frosé you will just have to exchange the strawberries with peaches and if you are a watermelon lover then you should surely try the watermelon Frosé in the same way and enjoy your summer days.
Strawberry Frosé Recipe In A Gist
Now you can enjoy a refreshing cocktail called Strawberry Frosé sitting at home. To beat the summer heat, there is no better way to make a Strawberry Frosé for yourself and enjoy that while binge watching Netflix or doing your work from home.
Tried This Recipe?
Please rate the recipe by clicking the stars below.
Strawberry Frosé is a summer cocktail that is made with strawberries, rosé, and ice. It is here to give you a refreshing feeling in this summer heat.
Strawberry Frosé is a chilling summer drink that you must try making at home at least once. And if you make it once you won’t stop making it again and again. Follow the above mentioned recipe and you can add other ingredients if you wish to and enjoy your summer days.