Celebrate happy Hours at home without any restriction with this Pomegranate margarita recipe with just 5 ingredients in just 5-10 minutes. Enjoy your summer afternoons and evenings with this perfect cocktail.
Pomegranate Margarita Recipe
How many Margarita recipes do we have? More than we can count actually. Margarita offers the widest variation in cocktails. Today we will be seeing one such recipe, the Pomegranate Margarita recipe. It is a very easy and refreshing drink that can instantly turn your mood on. Without any further delay let us have a look at the frozen pomegranate margarita recipe. This will be made from the fresh pomegranate that will give the perfect taste to this not so sweet dish. If you do not have pomegranate, you can also use pomegranate syrup. In that case, the Pomegranate syrup Margarita recipe remains the same.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 ounces (45 ml) tequila
- 1 ounce (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce (30 ml) simple syrup
- Several dashes of orange bitters
- flaky salt or Kosher salt, for rimming the glass (optional)
The total time required to prepare this is only 5 minutes. In just 5 minutes get yourself and your guests a glass of this cocktail with the La Pinta Pomegranate Margarita recipe. If you have loved this cocktail at Chili’s then this is just the Chili’s Pomegranate margarita recipe at your home. And remember this is a Pomegranate Margarita recipe without triple sec, but if you want to include it you can always do that.
- If you want to give it a classy cocktail look, rub the rim of your cocktail glass with an edge of a slice of lime and then salt the rim with kosher or other rock and flaky salt. Then add ice to the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, gather the pomegranate seeds to take out their juices. Add the tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, ice, and orange bitters.
- Shake thoroughly, then strain out the mixture into the cocktail glass that you have prepared before. Garnish the cocktail with additional pomegranate seeds and lime wedges if you wish to. Serve or drink it chilled immediately and with leisure.
Pomegranate Margarita Recipe In A Gist
Let us have a look at the Pomegranate Margarita recipe in a gist.
Tried This Recipe?
Please rate the recipe by clicking the stars below.
The Margarita that we are going to make is not excessively sweet, the taste between orange bitter, and tequila is just perfect. But still, if you wish for more sweetness you can add the syrup. The judicial power is on you. Balance the tart and the sweetness as per your taste. Use fresh vegetables as they will give you a refreshing taste and color.
This Pomegranate Margarita recipe is neither too sweet nor too tart. The combination of tequila and orange bitters mixed with pomegranate gives it just the right taste. Serve it chill on a summer afternoon with Netflix on. Nothing can be better than this!