Eight of the best cricket nations across the globe will go head-to-head in six host cities across Aotearoa: Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Tauranga, Ōtautahi Christchurch, and Dunedin. Sports lovers throughout these six host cities will get to experience the essence of WHITE FERNS actions with primary matchups that will be taking place in each city. Let us know about the complete schedule and streaming options of the Women Cricket WC 2022.
The eight ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 qualifiers that will be competing in the Women Cricket WC 2022 are New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India, England, Bangladesh, West Indies, and Pakistan.
Can anyone stand up to the mighty southern stars? Australia, who is a six time champion, enters the Women’s Cricket World Cup as the overwhelming favorites once again, but New Zealand, India, and South Africa will also be wishing to upset the odds. With 31 matches being scheduled for 29 days, cricket lovers all across the globe will not be able to keep themselves calm.
This year’s hosts: The WHITE FERNS last hosted the tournament when the solitary ODI World Cup triumph arrived in 2000. And they have sent out a statement before this one with a massive nine wicket demolition of their trans-Tasman rivals, inspired by Sophie Devine.
Also, India is in promising form and is still looking for its maiden victory. The Women in Blue warmed up with a thrashing of the West Indies, which was led by Smriti Mandhana, even though she left the game early because of her head injury.
Not quite so hot are the ruling champions, England, who are recreating their confidence after the unhappy Ashes tour from last month, something that would have been of help by the latest victory over the Proteas.
If you are not accustomed to the format, then let us inform you. All the eight teams that have qualified will play with each other once in the group stage, with the top 4 qualifying for the semi finals. Follow this guide for all details on the Women Cricket WC 2022. Also, you can know the points through the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 points table.
Women Cricket WC 2022: Schedules, Date, And Time
All the times that have been stated are mentioned in GMT. For AEDT add 11 hours, for NZDT add 13 hours, for ET subtract 5 hours, and for PT subtract 8 hours. Now let us have a look at the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 schedule.
- Friday, March 4 – New Zealand vs West Indies, 1 am
- Friday, March 4 – Bangladesh vs South Africa, 9 pm
- Saturday, March 5 – Australia vs England, 1 am
- Sunday, March 6 – India vs Pakistan, 1 am
- Sunday, March 6 – New Zealand vs Bangladesh, 9 pm
- Tuesday, March 8 – Australia vs Pakistan, 1 am
- Tuesday, March 8 – England vs West Indies, 9 pm
- Thursday, March 10 – New Zealand vs India, 1 am
- Friday, March 11 – Pakistan vs South Africa, 1 am
- Saturday, March 12 – India vs West Indies, 1 am
- Monday, March 12 – New Zealand vs Australia, 9 pm
- Monday, March 14 – England vs South Africa, 1 am
- Sunday, March 13 – Bangladesh vs Pakistan, 9 pm
- Monday, March 14 – Australia vs West Indies, 9 pm
- Wednesday, March 16 – England vs India, 1 am
- Thursday, March 17 – New Zealand vs South Africa, 1 am
- Thursday, March 17 – Bangladesh vs West Indies, 9 pm
- Saturday, March 19 – Australia vs India, 1 am
- Saturday, March 19 – New Zealand vs England, 9 pm
- Monday, March 21 – Pakistan vs West Indies, 1 am
- Monday, March 21 – Australia vs South Africa, 9 pm
- Tuesday, March 22 – Bangladesh vs India, 1 am
- Wednesday, March 23 – South Africa vs West Indies, 9 pm
- Thursday, March 24 – England vs Pakistan, 1 am
- Thursday, March 24 – Australia vs Bangladesh, 9 pm
- Friday, March 25 – New Zealand vs Pakistan, 9 pm
- Saturday, March 26 – Bangladesh vs England, 9 pm
- Sunday, March 27 – India vs South Africa, 1 am
- Tuesday, March 29 – TBA vs TBA, 9 pm
- Thursday, March 30 – TBA vs TBA, 1 am
Women Cricket WC 2022 Finals
- Sunday, April 3 – TBA vs TBA, 12 am
Cricket Live Stream: How To Watch Women Cricket WC 2022 In India
In India, Star Sports subscribers can watch the Women Cricket WC 2022 live either through the Star Sports TV channels or by subscribing to a Disney+ Hotstar streaming platform. Star Sports 1/1 HD will offer English commentary, with complete coverage also appearing on 1 Hindi or 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports Tamil, Star Sports Kannada, and Star Sports Telugu.
Or you can also watch on Disney Plus Hotstar, with the Hotstar app available through the web, iOS, Android, and Apple TV.
The ICC Women Cricket WC 2022 got underway on Friday, March 4 2022 with host New Zealand taking on West Indies in the opening fixture. The first match of the World Cup 2022 for women is presently being played at the Bay Oval Stadium in New Zealand. The ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 venue has been scheduled at Aotearoa. To celebrate the beginning of the CWC 2022 Google planned to create a doodle. Read the above article, to know more about the schedules, time, and dates of all the matches.